Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lmk1

peugoet perthus 753.jpg

a Peugeot Perthus which I got powder coated and finished in modern components. it's build form reyonds 753 steel and a joy to ride. i'll post a picture of the finished bike if anyone's interested.

Sillyoldman

Veteran
View attachment 25305

a Peugeot Perthus which I got powder coated and finished in modern components. it's build form reyonds 753 steel and a joy to ride. i'll post a picture of the finished bike if anyone's interested.

Yes please

jags

Guru
can i post photos from my smart phone on here.:eek:
serious i've no idea how to post photos other than my new super dooper smart phone i can post pics to face book and email but i'm lost after that.

lmk1

re Peugeot perthus I can't upload a picture apologies however the 'file is to big for server to process'!!

lmk1

thanks very much it's a joy to ride. the only thing i'm considering changing are the wheels as I had reservations when I purchased the handbuilt ones I've put on it. they are 105 hubs with ambrosio evolution rims and 36 spokes which i'm tempted to keep for some light touring on another bike and replace with some lovely h plus son archetype rims. struggling to justify the purchase with family holiday approaching so will possibly wait till the end of summer before doing anything about it.

lmk1

to apb thank you i'm enjoying it and you should keep an eye out for it as i'm in Lanark and through west Lothian way often enough

Top Bottom