Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cnb

Veteran
My new Surly.
010.JPG

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Ha Ha..Computers one day i'll get the hang of them..
It's not just you. There's some sort of glitch going on today - loads of double posts and other problems.:rolleyes:

HovR

Über Member
It's been a while, and I've made quite a few changes to my Peugeot PGN10, so here's an update!

Before:

PugResize.JPG

After:

Small.jpg

Wheels upgraded to Fulcrum Racing 7's, original derailleur refitted with Shimano 9 speed cassette (replacing 6 speed freewheel), Charge Spoon saddle fitted with longer seat post, chainset changed to a Stronglight Single with new Shimano sealed BB, pedals upgraded to Shimano PD-M530's, tires changed to Vittoria Rubinos, and rear brake fitted.

Also fitted, a whole tonne of accessories which kind of spoil the looks, but are somewhat essential (lights, pump etc). Next up, replacing the original brakes with a pair of Miche dual pivots, and the levers with a pair of Cane Creek aero levers!

AndyRM

XOXO
It's been a while, and I've made quite a few changes to my Peugeot PGN10, so here's an update!

Before:

PugResize.JPG

After:

Small.jpg

Wheels upgraded to Fulcrum Racing 7's, original derailleur refitted with Shimano 9 speed cassette (replacing 6 speed freewheel), Charge Spoon saddle fitted with longer seat post, chainset changed to a Stronglight Single with new Shimano sealed BB, pedals upgraded to Shimano PD-M530's, tires changed to Vittoria Rubinos, and rear brake fitted.

Also fitted, a whole tonne of accessories which kind of spoil the looks, but are somewhat essential (lights, pump etc). Next up, replacing the original brakes with a pair of Miche dual pivots, and the levers with a pair of Cane Creek aero levers!

Quite a trick turning one bike into two. Did you melt down the steel and reforge some ultra thin tubes?

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
my first 'road' bike since 1960

a Peugeot P10PG model ''Loire''
pretty much original - a relube, new cables, tubes and saddle; and i had my first ride..!!
CC04_zpsebf30508.jpg

Top Bottom