Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

that looks pretty bombproof, nice

Kins

Über Member
Recently bought for a fiver, new cables, regreased all the bearings in wheels, bb, head and fitted with new cables (except crossovers which will be here monday). Has a biopace chainset and reynolds 500 frame. What is astonishing to me is how nice this rides. I don't mean its good, its bloody excellent! so comfy and the pedalling and shifting is great. Going to my step brothers Dad so not a keeper but I'll have it back in an instant if he never uses it.

8669567022_308420302f_h.jpg

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Got a slightly better picture of the Mercian, still need foot retention :rolleyes:

p4pb9375986.jpg
Did you paint the lug detailing yourself? I noticed it wasn't there on the first pics. If so you are a brave person indeed. It looks very good and highlights the beautiful lugs well. The whole thing is excellent and tastefully done.:smile:

Psyclist

Über Member
Did you paint the lug detailing yourself? I noticed it wasn't there on the first pics. If so you are a brave person indeed. It looks very good and highlights the beautiful lugs well. The whole thing is excellent and tastefully done.:smile:

I did. And thanks!

PMarkey

Guru
GWeigh.jpg

My Graham Weigh 653 according to the original receipt, at some point it was refurbed by Ellis Briggs and for some reason has there decals on every tube other than the forks :blink: Mainly ultegra with a Dura ace crankset ,wheels are MOST Wildcats at the moment as the tubs are a bit perished on the original wheels (Shimano 600 hubs with GP4,s)

Paul

Top Bottom