Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

foot_loose

20160515_151155[1].jpg
My Laverack Jack 3 complete with the correct Hunt 38 carbon wheels.

Venod

Eh up
Just built this to replace my crashed Cannondale CAADX, I took it over Ilkley Moor yesterday, the climb from town over to Keighley Road, tarmac then gravely track, got a few PBs, I was on Marathon Racer road tyres pumped up much too high for the gravel, should be better now I have built the Stans and put some CX tyres on.
P1000654.JPG
P1000655.JPG
P1000656.JPG
P1000657.JPG

Last edited:
I took it over Ilkley Moor yesterday, the climb from town over to Keighley Road, tarmac then gravely track,
'Keighley Gate'

Still surprisingly is, (or was till recently a public road), doubt I'd take my Octavia estate over there (if it was the Scout, with more clearance, maybe yes)

That said, it is a cracking view from the top, in the right weather

It's also the site of two Ilkley Harriers races
- it's crossed during the Ilkley Moor Fell-Race (run that a few times myself - first time was in 6" of snow!)
- there's a hill-climb, from the car-park 9at bottom), only a mile, but definately uphill all the way!!! (wouldn't be surprised if Ilkley CC also use it, for a similar purpose, due it being so quiet)

Discovery. S50 RAT. Green-Laning. Ilkley Moor. KeighleyGate. 5.JPG Discovery. S50 RAT. Green-Laning. Ilkley Moor. KeighleyGate. 6.JPG West Yorkshire Scenes. Ilkley. Ilkley Moor. KeighleyGate. 8.JPG West Yorkshire Scenes. Ilkley. Ilkley Moor. KeighleyGate. 9.JPG West Yorkshire Scenes. Ilkley. Ilkley Moor. KeighleyGate. 10.JPG West Yorkshire Scenes. Ilkley. Ilkley Moor. KeighleyGate. Cowpers Cross.JPG

pawl

Legendary Member

simon.r

Person
I've got the Kinesis Gran Fondo how I want it now:

image.jpeg

I appreciate that the mudguards, reflective bits and bobs and the bell may not be to everyone's taste, but it all works for me:smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
just picked up my new VN today ^_^
13775590_10210282357199581_8442913514435142274_n.jpg

awaiting delivery of a Ti bottle cage, but think the carbon one suits it quite well too

Nice.
Beware of the Ti bottle cages. The are rather flimsy where they attached to the bike. Both mine broke. VN did replace them though so fair play. Then another broke so swapped them for plastic jobbies.

Top Bottom