Show us your watch Collection.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
Watches... a terrible problem... both more expensive and fussier to fix than any bicycle.

Today’s timekeepers:
E161269E-3DAD-4628-B63E-F28442D92D8B.jpeg

5AF6EE2D-58F9-41BD-80CA-7E4AFFBB88D1.jpeg

Buck

Guru
Afternoon, Has anyone on here had a Christopher Ward watch please? and if so what are your thoughts on it? I like the sealander 39. I'm thinking about that one on a strap.Thanks.

I have one - lovely watch and great value.

Mine is a C7 Rapide MkII - nice looking IMO and not too flashy. Had it a few years now and still looks new - just had to replace the rubber strap once.

CW C7 (1 of 1)-2.jpg

CW C7 (1 of 1).jpg

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
I went to the opticians today and may have gone a little bit off-mission...

View attachment 684149

I suspect Mrs D may have something to say about this.

Very nice indeed. I ‘see’ something being said too 🤣

As brilliant as my wife is. I’m sure women just ‘hate’ (**Term may be a little strong) to see us men enjoying ourselves. All the things I’m into; Golf, cars, motorbikes, cycling, walking, few nice watches blah blah - I’m sure the wife is steadfast on somehow getting slightly erked the moment I derive pleasure from any of them…..

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've lost my Skagen watch. So I'm wearing the new matching spare.

That way any 'thought energy' can go into useful thinking apparently, according to multo-millionaires and geniuses.

Now ... what should I think about whilst sat on a sunny wall on Dewsbury, waiting for son no. 2 to come out of the gym?

Kingfisher101

Über Member
I've lost my Skagen watch. So I'm wearing the new matching spare.

That way any 'thought energy' can go into useful thinking apparently, according to multo-millionaires and geniuses.

Now ... what should I think about whilst sat on a sunny wall on Dewsbury, waiting for son no. 2 to come out of the gym?

Other people?

Very nice indeed. I ‘see’ something being said too 🤣

As brilliant as my wife is. I’m sure women just ‘hate’ (**Term may be a little strong) to see us men enjoying ourselves. All the things I’m into; Golf, cars, motorbikes, cycling, walking, few nice watches blah blah - I’m sure the wife is steadfast on somehow getting slightly erked the moment I derive pleasure from any of them…..

Ah. The advantage of being a single woman with no one else to please but two demanding cats. :biggrin: No male ego to massage. :biggrin:

The only care the girls have for watches is whether I feed them on time or not.

Mind, I furkle in the vintage bargain basement. Most of my watches cost me somewhere between the price of tea & cake and a takeaway pizza. The killer is the servicing...

Top Bottom