Shy cat whispering

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Sshhh He hasn't seen me yet!

Owl keep an eye on him, but hope he does not see me. Do you think he will see my half-drunk mug of Tea?
I think you'll be fine, he hasn't even noticed Moon Bunny on his head yet.

We're wondering whether to get a collar with a bell. It might save a couple of birds over the years but on the other hand It's gotta be annoying ( for the cat) being followed by a tinkling noise. WHat's the consensus?

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
We wondered why he was going bananas but soon found out...
image.jpg

I reckon this must've kept him entertained all day.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
How did i miss this thread. He looks fab .

I collected a small bundle of 2yr old fur from the RSPCA in September.
Sasha is a brave little puss, happy to have a look but every now and again she retreats behind me. She has a cat flap that operates from her microchip so no collar . Slight downside at the moment is she is getting bullied by a neighbouring female cat however i have recently discovered she has suitors lining up at the garden gate for my girl so this could literally be a cat fight over boyfriends.
Anyway here is Sasha
2015-03-22 21.24.53.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How did i miss this thread. He looks fab .

I collected a small bundle of 2yr old fur from the RSPCA in September.
Sasha is a brave little puss, happy to have a look but every now and again she retreats behind me. She has a cat flap that operates from her microchip so no collar . Slight downside at the moment is she is getting bullied by a neighbouring female cat however i have recently discovered she has suitors lining up at the garden gate for my girl so this could literally be a cat fight over boyfriends.
Anyway here is Sasha
View attachment 90638

Looks just like our Jazz that passed away a couple of years ago. Her sister is still going and acting like a kitten, despite being deaf and has no teeth... 18 now... Lovely fur

Top Bottom