Silver H Son plus rims on Ti?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Not exactly what you asked for (not H Son) but I think they would look similar to this, its @ianrauk bike from the show us your titanium thread, I think they look quite smart and a nice change from black, H Son used to do a grey one as well that I thought might look good with ti but never seen an example.

vannics-jpg.23378.jpg

Last edited:

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
It’ll be good to see the final product. I could only visualise black rims with my Ti. I even wanted black spokes but the guy who built my wheels didn’t have any at the time. Never had a silver spec bike. Always leaned towards black myself. My daughter has a pearlescent turquoise Dawes Super Galaxy (“91) done with silver add ons. Lush it is my babs.

603423E5-A81C-405A-BECB-EA4782716260.jpeg

bpsmith

Veteran
Err cos it’s silvery not black :wacko: And it’ll be de blackified as much as poss...hence changing a decent pair of black rimmed wheels asap ;)
I love the look of a Titanium frame. Couldn’t let it stop me getting a cheeky dig in though. :smile:

Will get one at some point myself.

It’ll be good to see the final product. I could only visualise black rims with my Ti. I even wanted black spokes but the guy who built my wheels didn’t have any at the time. Never had a silver spec bike. Always leaned towards black myself. My daughter has a pearlescent turquoise Dawes Super Galaxy (“91) done with silver add ons. Lush it is my babs.

View attachment 390139

Diverting off topic, what is that rack and bag combo please?

Top Bottom