Silver hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
I know a very pretty girl in her early twenties who has dyed her hair silver, on and off, for the past two or three years. She has also shaved off her eyebrows and drawn them in with what appears to be, a biro. Mind you, she probably thinks I look like a knobb as well.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have silver highlights, and I have it dyed in for the more immature look. :biggrin:

Fixed that for you.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
A friend who had really dark hair, seems to have gone a lovely shade of grey. However I don't feel I know her well enough to ask if it is natural or dyed. At the moment I just have strands of grey and so I'm enjoying the last few years of my natural hair colour, mind you my Dad was totally grey by 30 as was one of my siblings.

screenman

Legendary Member
Takes longer to find my hair than cut it. The man in the corner is not me.

l
upload_2015-9-7_18-5-54.jpeg

Last edited:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
If a I have a #2 my hair looks like J Jonah Jameson, editor of the Daily Globe in Spider-Man

cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Whenever I get my hair cut, the clippings look like someones shaved a badger

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
My hair started getting ahem ... silver (gray really) in my early 20's.
Been dyeing it ever since, apart from a few years when I was self employed, did not need to look younger.
I find dyeing hair a hassle, mine is quite resilient to commercial dyes; hairdressers are expensive and time consuming.
If I go au naturel, I get hassle from womenfolk :rolleyes:

ayceejay

Guru
I embarked on what I thought was a brilliant stategy at the time, failing to find a compassionate barber I bought one of those
miniature hedge trimmers they have with a guard so that you can select the length of hair left on after you do a few passes bzzzz.
Well my idea was to only cut out the 'colourless' bits, that is anything not a vibrant blonde., you should have seen it back in the day.
The result, over a period of time that I am not prepared to divulge, is that I have no hair at all.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
My hair on top is still v dark brown but in ever shorter suppl and kept cropped down.

My beard looks like I vampire milk bottles tho. All dark at the side, underneath and middle of my chin with near white *fangs*

Top Bottom