Silver or Black Cranks: What look better?

What looks better? Silver or Black Cranks?

• Silver

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Black

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Or if you are still undecided
dura_ace_7950_crank.jpg

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Love that! Just not the price!!
I wanted silver on my latest bike & was struggling to find this chainset on its own, in the right configuration. I nearly ended up buying a full Dura Ace groupset for £900 & would have had to sell all the other bits off :sad: but in the end Merlin had one in for £300 or £350 & I really didn't want black or dark grey :blush:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
If I had seen the bike first I would have voted black. Too late now though...!

Kempstonian

Unfortunately, there are already too many black components, which is just too boring for me personally. Silver, on the other hand, seems timeless and classic.
He's only showed the frame so far and there's more white than black!

I think a black chainset, white saddle and bar tape.

NightCruiser

I think a black chainset, white saddle and bar tape.
Of course, you always have a few options, because the rest of the design has not yet been determined. In theory, he could also use a white crankset, white fork and black saddle. In the end, it's always a matter of taste.;)

Kempstonian

Of course, you always have a few options, because the rest of the design has not yet been determined. In theory, he could also use a white crankset, white fork and black saddle. In the end, it's always a matter of taste.;)
Of course. It was just my opinion based on the frame being white at the top and black at the bottom. I didn't expect everyone to agree with me. :smile:

Top Bottom