Silver or Black Cranks: What look better?

What looks better? Silver or Black Cranks?

• Silver

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Black

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Silver looks better when it's scuffed.

Drago

Legendary Member
Artists consider black a colour. Scientists do not, as black is notable for its actual absence of colour, so physics says it is not.

Artists are beret wearing commies who'll be first against the wall when President Trump takes over the planet, so I'll side with the Tefalheads.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just to throw the proverbial spanner in the works mine were so scuffed I decided to spray them and the only tin of car spray I had left in the garage was a burgundy type colour so that is what colour mine now are!!!
So, so wrong. As bad as having your car's alloy wheels painted the same colour as your car's paintwork (Unless your car is silver or black :okay:)!

Sharky

Guru
You could always go for something a bit different

lcranks.png

C R

Guru
Artists consider black a colour. Scientists do not, as black is notable for its actual absence of colour, so physics says it is not.
As with many things, it is a bit more complicated than that. Black is not an spectral colour, that is, it doesn't correspond to a wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum, and neither is white or any of the greys.

However, colour is not really a physical concept, it is a perceptual one. From that point of view, black is the colour we perceive when we don't see any light.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
black, gradually turning to silver

Black may be the new silver but after a few yeats of hard use, silver mskes a comeback in areas of scuffing, scratching and wear.
Silver cranks always remain silver.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
As with many things, it is a bit more complicated than that. Black is not an spectral colour, that is, it doesn't correspond to a wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum, and neither is white or any of the greys.

However, colour is not really a physical concept, it is a perceptual one. From that point of view, black is the colour we perceive when we don't see any light.

All colours are simply spectral-fluid entity snowflakes and can therefore choose to be whatever they want at any time.....well, they would except that time is an abstract concept. My head hurts.

Reactions: C R

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
For me it depends on the colour of the bike. Some look better with silver and some with black. However I think silver goes with most colours and black doesn't.

Top Bottom