Simon Cowell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I seriously hope he has better luck with it than i have View attachment 540747
Ive cleared the image up with highly sophisticated equipment and this is what i have....
a5ae83ad38b92b940d9c82bf3de63cfd.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oof, is that near your pelvis ? Mine was T12/L1 level and would have been over 4 vertebrae ! No ta. The guy I was in with, his spine collapsed a year after his injury and had some serious metal work then, but he'd broken his back a few times (found on scans) that he didn't know about - he was a builder.

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Sounds horrific.

it was and still is , but its something i just have to get on with, surgeon wants to go in again but i refused, i didnt get the benefits he more or less guaranteed the last time, so i certainly aint going through it again

Slick

Guru
it was and still is , but its something i just have to get on with, surgeon wants to go in again but i refused, i didnt get the benefits he more or less guaranteed the last time, so i certainly aint going through it again
I assume a fair bit of pain and medication and restricted movement?

Did you ever get back on the road bike?

Drago

Legendary Member
According to the news this morning, it sadly seems that Slimon Cowbell is going to be OK.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I wonder how fast he was going when he came off? Doesn't sound like just a clumsy low speed topple-off sort of mishap.

Top Bottom