Simple bike ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
I think it was President John F Kennedy who said nothing gives as much pleasure as a simple bicycle ride .So true for me how about you all.
So totally agree, @Biker Man, that's my “go to” speed and mindset. Nice and easy and enjoy the ride and the outdoors. At 65 years old, and not part of any club, I rarely feel the need to push myself to exhaustion, but do it now and then for the fun of it. Even though I track my rides, I usually do it for the mileage, not for the time. I do not pause my tracker when I stop to take pictures of wildlife or interesting things along the way. As with sailing, the enjoyment is in the journey, not in reaching the destination.

I also totally agree with @ebikeerwidnes about the feel of wind in sails, either sailing dinghies or windsurfers. I have owned and had loads of fun with both. When the wind fills a sail just right, a smile instantly comes to your face. But now no longer living near any large bodies of water, I am very happy with nice trails and safe roads to ride bikes on.

Share some pics sometime. My pics from this side of the pond are never as beautiful and interesting as those from your side. They are always welcome and enjoyable.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Out on greenways today. A full 45km of them. Great to be out with no sounds of traffic. Just nature and my wheels on the gravel or tarmac (unmolested by motorised vehicles) below. They are part of my Greenways 100 audax event running in a couple of weeks. Total distance today 115km.

D8610F30-62D1-46D6-8FC6-02FFE47E3AEF.jpeg
01C9CC42-13F1-4A7C-B2B0-FDEC279B4F02.jpeg

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Out on greenways today. A full 45km of them. Great to be out with no sounds of traffic. Just nature and my wheels on the gravel or tarmac (unmolested by motorised vehicles) below. They are part of my Greenways 100 audax event running in a couple of weeks. Total distance today 115km.

View attachment 607296 View attachment 607297

You're probably be able to find one to fit you adequately! Try that being a 4ft 10.5" woman (that half inch is very important!) ... :rofl:
So I have been told 😁😁😁a few times and

View attachment 607296 View attachment 607297
Well done Ming keep biking.

Top Bottom