Sir Ken Dodd has Passed Away

• Thread starter Deleted member 1258
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
RIP
He did sing one of my favourite feel-good songs

irw

Quadricyclist
he died in the same house he was born in. That is amazing in this day and age, especially as he could clearly afford to move to a different home even if he didn’t want to move away from the area.

His house is on my road, albeit right down the other end! Although google maps implies he was number 74-ish, and we're up in the 200's, so not exactly neighbours! Looks nice enough (it's the whole building I believe)
https://goo.gl/maps/3eqigfCt2kA2

I don't have a problem with criticism of Ken Dodd or his humour, but to have a go at him on the day of his death because someone didn't find him funny seems rather bizarre.
We're not going to get much more of a chance, unless you plan on starting a random thread about Ken Dodd at some point.

Akshully, I just used the search function and there were 9 pages returned for Ken Dodd; most of them about a) how long his act went on for, b) how he got his teeth, c) the demise of his father's canine companion, d) him suggesting people may be given to think that visitors from outer space had arrived due to sticking a cucumber through a letter box and e) some very dodgy songs being suggested on "The Chain" thread. Mostly about his dad's dead dog tho.

Bianchi boy

Über Member
Told the Inland revenue he did`nt owe them any money .....Because he lived by the Seaside., Loved the vent act with Dickie Mint .

irw

Quadricyclist
K_D_funeral_1.jpg

K_D_funeral_2.jpg

Top Bottom