N0bodyOfTheGoat
Über Member
- Location
- Hampshire, UK
I like puppies!
I prefer kitten tikka masala.😆
I like puppies!
It's all even numbered posters reporting issues.
Seems that way.so you are saying that people who are not getting problems are all odd??
I like puppies!
Seems that way.
No problems when on the home PC (wired connection & Firefox) over the past few days, but occasional 'failed to load' messages and slow running when out and about on the mobile (Andriod, WiFi or mobile data and with both Firefox & Chrome.
Well, you're one of the odd ones, like myself.Might actually be relevant
one of those things that only the people who know the deep down working would know
For me the site is very quick on Edge, but frequently suffers this ~10 second delay on every click
View attachment 823859
DNS lookup measured in micro seconds. Must be cached.
Is that Google ads, and are you logged into Google on your browser when it stalls.? Bit rubbish though if this website functionality is impacted by third party advertising.
No, it stalls before it calls the page (7709361 is a page).
Once it has passed the stall, it cracks on with everything at a very decent speed.
I have no idea why it stalls and, so far, I have not found a way for chatgpt to get to the bottom of it.
Spoke too soon - same issue now apparent for me on Edge browser.