Six Nations Rugby 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Did you see that the way I did, he left his leg in to trip and deserved the card but Nigel Owens watched it right in front of him and was presumably happy it was an accident until Robshaw talked him into getting the TMO involved?
Robshaw natters at refs all the time, abusing his captain's so-called rights, and I reckon, that time it backfired. But I'd love to be wrong, and it was a case of him doing the right thing. Then again he may be playing the long game. "Dealt with by referee" almost certainly means the citing panel won't get involved.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
What a cracking day of rugby! Congrats to Ireland :smile:

thom

____
I was urging England on there right at the end.
I was urging Scotland on throughout their game ;-)

Great spectacle - who really could have predicted that the championship would hang in the balance until the final minute.

England, Ireland and Wales can take a good amount of confidence from the experience.
They'll all believe they can still win from a decent deficit - great for a World Cup year.

Congratulations Ireland !

BigAl68

Über Member
Well done Ireland. Laughing at the English and dissapointed we ended 3rd after that second half. I think the English will have 6 months of mental turmoil to get over and let's bring on the world cup.

What an advert for 6 nations it was today, unless you are Scottish or Italian but then someone always has to lose....

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Cracking day of rugby.
Disappointed that Italy and Scotland seemed to go awol in the middle of the second half.
But also very odd that France kept playing after 80 mins, that would have been a rough on the Irish if England had scored.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
That didn't work out quite as well as predicted.
Cipriani's 40 odd minutes of redemption?

subaqua

What’s the point
Robshaw natters at refs all the time, abusing his captain's so-called rights, and I reckon, that time it backfired. But I'd love to be wrong, and it was a case of him doing the right thing. Then again he may be playing the long game. "Dealt with by referee" almost certainly means the citing panel won't get involved.

Nothing overly wrong with that . And means he can give a good bollocking in the dressing room. About standards. Maybe that's me with inbred ales glasses ( I left the autocrect in for inverdale )

subaqua

What’s the point
I thought that what Robshaw was drawing Owens' attention to might have been some reaction from a French player that he thought needed addressing and it panned out badly for him. Either way, Haskell is a two edged sword.
Agreed about Haskell not sure on other. I like to think best of people .

Top Bottom