Six Nations Rugby 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I doubt Japan, USA, South Africa, Samoa will even be bothering to watch any of Scotland's games beforehand, unless they want a laugh

A good days entertainment – If there had to be a winner Ireland deserved it on the basis of their performance over the whole tournament

Wales in the second half were awesome but Italy didn’t come out for the second half – Ireland played the scots off the park – England and France conspired to provide a roller coaster of a spectacle – exchanging tries in a match more reminiscent of a 7 encounter.

Disappointed that Italy have not come on further and that Scotland seemed after a promising start to be going backwards – potentially France have the talented players to rise up again but not the organisation and game plan – in the circumstances they fully contributed to an entertaining finale

In the end there is not much between the top three – good enough for all three to make the quarter finals of the WC – and perm any one of three for a semi-final – cannot see any of the home nations making the final tho unless one of them can make a significant improvement

As an England supporter though I like the game they have played – and yes they make too many mistakes – and they will not get the opportunities against the very top teams – however, there is the potential for improvement – but I cannot see it happening this year

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
How lovely for Ireland. I had a smashing day, and, after all that - the best team won. When I used to play cricket, the phrase was "look in the book", regardless of any luck that might have come ones way.
It's only a game.
There we disagree. Rugby is so much more than a game...

gavgav

Guru
I'm more of a football fan than rugby and so don't profess to know all the rules, etc, but having been to the Premiership Final last year at Twickers, and going again in May, along with tickets to a couple of World Cup games, I tuned in to the England v France game yesterday.........wow what an amazing game and feast of entertainment!!

There we disagree. Rugby is so much more than a game...
You starchy, RFU types...no sense of irony. After Saturday's match, I had an interesting hour or so in the Bar, with TheJudge and Jeff Probyn. Ah, the good ole days. Roll on next week...roll on the World Cup! :smile:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Just posted on another board:

Football - 90 minutes of people pretending they're hurt.

Rugby - 80 minutes of people pretending they aren't.

Top Bottom