Six Nations Rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’m surprised to see both France and Wales being allowed to play in red socks tonight.

It will make it more difficult for Wayne Barnes to see who’s being ‘adventurous’ with their studs in rucks and mauls.

I'm surprised to see the BBC score taking up half the screen...its really choking my chicken. COME ON WALES!

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
One of those games where I really don't know who to support... On one side the French, and the others the Welsh..

I guess anything that shuts up that whiney nasal tosspot on the commentary

Last edited by a moderator:

Levo-Lon

Guru
One of those games where I really don't know who to support... On one side the French, and the others the Welsh..

I guess anything that shuts up that whiney nasal tosspot on the commentary

I'm not In my local with my 6ft 2 ex Welsh guard mate ...but I would like it to be Red..don't tell him mind!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Well Wales are letting the frogs run rings round them.... Some excellent defense at tines, then odd stupid mistakes.

They've not looked like scoring yet

subaqua

What’s the point
We had a power cut . Came back on just before half time and I nearly called them back to pull the fuse in the substation so I couldn’t watch it ...

Thankfully wales managed to combine the 20 mins good rugby in each half into one half and scrape a win..

D

Deleted member 26715

Did the Welsh captain manage to get there apparently he was stuck in an closed airport at one point

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Did the Welsh captain manage to get there apparently he was stuck in an closed airport at one point
Sadly loads of fans missed the match and you could see huge empty spaces in the stands because their planes were cancelled.
The Wales team have been in France for a few days so they were all playing including Alun Wyn Jones.
It will be interesting to see if the English and Italian fans get stuck too.

Jimidh

Veteran
Sadly loads of fans missed the match and you could see huge empty spaces in the stands because their planes were cancelled.
The Wales team have been in France for a few days so they were all playing including Alun Wyn Jones.
It will be interesting to see if the English and Italian fans get stuck too.

Italians should be fine there’s just a bit of light snow in Edinburgh.

Last nights game was excellent a proper ‘game of two halves’.

France were well worthy of their 16 point lead but totally blew it in the 2nd half with their mistakes. In saying that Wales were very good 2nd half too.

I’ve had to give up my season ticket for Murrayfield today as I’m off up to Loch Lomond for a boozy weekend but i’d rather be going to the rugby.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Italians should be fine there’s just a bit of light snow in Edinburgh.

Last nights game was excellent a proper ‘game of two halves’.

France were well worthy of their 16 point lead but totally blew it in the 2nd half with their mistakes. In saying that Wales were very good 2nd half too.

I’ve had to give up my season ticket for Murrayfield today as I’m off up to Loch Lomond for a boozy weekend but i’d rather be going to the rugby.

Excellent have a good weekend, it will still be on telly

Top Bottom