Six Nations Rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I will be officially ending my Dry January just as the England Ireland game kicks off.

AndyRM

XOXO
Looking forward to today's games. I expect Italy will be a tough test and it'll probably be quite tight but expect we'll have too much for them in the end. So, Scotland by 12 for that.

Ireland with home advantage should win, but after last year's dismal showing England have a lot to prove. Still, Ireland to prevail, but only by 6.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I will be officially ending my Dry January just as the England Ireland game kicks off.

I can recommend this Sir

15490940602374910034340900748582.jpg

MikeG

Guru
France looked like they didn't want to win that one, and Wales didn't look threatening at all. They were just gifted 3 tries. Most teams look rusty first game of the 6N, but boy, Wales were rusted solid. They'll need to be twice as good as this if they want to be near the top of the table in 6 weeks time.

Levo-Lon

Guru
France looked like they didn't want to win that one, and Wales didn't look threatening at all. They were just gifted 3 tries. Most teams look rusty first game of the 6N, but boy, Wales were rusted solid. They'll need to be twice as good as this if they want to be near the top of the table in 6 weeks time.

France have been like this often? But when they do click their brilliant
Agree about Wales ..but we've not see our lot shape up yet?

Venod

Eh up
France have been like this often? But when they do click their brilliant

This is so true, with the first half performance I thought this year will be a good one for France, but Wales were not brilliant throughout, French mistakes in the second half were unbelievable, the spilled ball on the try line was slightly forgivable given the conditions, but the long pass in a good attacking position when you have just regained the lead was a big mistake, their goal kicker also needs a bit of practice.
On a good note Castleford Tigers beat Catalan Dragons.
I bet Sam Tomkins reception wasn't the best after he said this earlier in the week.

"We have a tough, tough challenge going to Castleford. It's a horrible stadium, horrible fans"

AndyRM

XOXO
Last night was France being France. They are such a frustrating side to watch.

Top Bottom