Six Nations Rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I am glad Wales won, makes me proud to live in Wales. Terrific victory over England.

And a record 12 wins

Not sure Scotland thought too much about their choice of shirt sponsor: and there's a spelling mistake there as well.

AH2_8835v2%20%281%29.jpg

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Not the greatest of games but boy what a battle!

Full credit to Wales, who'd clearly studied England's first two matches, worked out a game plan to neutralise them, then implemented it with discipline, determination and no little ferocity. Never was an underdog turnaround so ruthlessly executed or so richly deserved.

In truth, tho' it was lowering for a fan, probably a timely wake up call for England too. There's going to be plenty of well-drilled passion standing between them and the World Cup. They need to learn how to deal with teams - even 'lesser' teams - that fear nobody and never say die.

Bloody Welsh. It's always them who piss on our parade. :cry:

User66445

Have to be honest that, having been forced to play it when young, I have no interest in rugby. However, I'm glad Wales won, and sorry Scotland lost. Didn't see the games, but the highish scores means they must have been entertaining.

As an aside, French supporters admire the Welsh ones, if only for their funny costumes, and, of course, adore the Scots, even if they find the accent unintelligible.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Funnily enough I'd been thinking just five minutes earlier of posting along the lines it's just no fun watching Italy in the six nations. You know they're going to get a drubbing, and they do. And then that! Everything that's great about the game of rugby in one half. Game on!

Lullabelle

Banana
Looks like Wales are on for the Grand Slam, Scotland are a great team but just not quite good enough.

Top Bottom