Six Nations Rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
It was. I was at Murrayfield when we annihilated Australia in 2017. Didn't think I'd see anything as incredible as that again.

Fair result too. Both teams played a half of unanswerable rugby. Great to watch, and I'm seriously glad I didn't give up at half time.

Its been a very special 6 nations, best for a long time if you ask me, suprises, great battles and some really suprising come backs, i would have bet on all the Uk teams doing ok with a sneak in front winner, today was all of that in 2 games...

AndyRM

XOXO
Its been a very special 6 nations, best for a long time if you ask me, suprises, great battles and some really suprising come backs, i would have bet on all the Uk teams doing ok with a sneak in front winner, today was all of that in 2 games...

Close between this and last year for me, though there's obvious bias for both tournaments. NH sides are going into the World Cup in good shape I reckon.

Close between this and last year for me, though there's obvious bias for both tournaments. NH sides are going into the World Cup in good shape I reckon.

Hard to agree really. France are terrible, Ireland have collapsed, England are one dimensional, Scotland are Scotland. Wales under Gatland have a clue, it's pretty hard to pick a side with some consistency besides Wales.

AndyRM

XOXO
Hard to agree really. France are terrible, Ireland have collapsed, England are one dimensional, Scotland are Scotland. Wales under Gatland have a clue, it's pretty hard to pick a side with some consistency besides Wales.

I'll give you that France are terrible, but not the rest. England aren't just relying on brute strength any more for one, though they did a bit against Ireland which knocked them a bit for the tournament, and Wales benefitted from flying under everyone's radar I think. As for Scotland, it's impossible to tell where are as we never got the chance to play with our strongest XV.

Correctly you have omitted Italy. They can do one. A few surprise results over 20 years aside they have brought nothing to the tournament beyond a cool stadium.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
upload_2019-3-17_12-57-12.png

Top Bottom