SKS mudguard snappage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
meant to post this the other day,my replacement mudflappy things came after 10 days of me e-mailing SKS,great service from them:biggrin:

e-rider

crappy member
HLaB said:
Mine broke after less than a year :biggrin: I guess I'm not typical :tongue:

it also depends how much tension you load into them when you set the stays up. It's best to let them follow their natural curve rather than forcing them to fit the bike (altohugh this isn't always practical)

KevinG

potsy said:
I have a set of the SKS Raceblades and lost the mudflaps within days of fitting them,after reading this thread e-mailed them last night and today received a reply offering me some replacements FOC,well done SKS:biggrin: you now have another happy customer.

Why not tell them how happy you are?

scouserinlondon

Just as it rains, my rear SKS mudguard failed on thursday too. The wire which goes from the boss near the rear mech to hold the guard off the tyre just snapped on the way home, wire got caught in the wheel and guard rubbed the tyre all the way home.

Emailed SKS, hope they respond.

scouserinlondon

Wow, fair play to SKS. Within 15 mins of emailing them, they'd asked for a photo. Five mins later they confirmed dispatch of a replacement. Excellent service, well done SKS

Top Bottom