Sky ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3tyretrackterry

im in Roger

you can park outside my house and trike in if you want

irw

Quadricyclist
Mrs IRW and I are hoping to bring the Quad down!

If anyone wants to join us on the ride from Thurmaston into town we would be glad of some reinforcements!

3tyretrackterry

I am hoping to be riding in from Birstall with one other Trike if the plan works and am planning to go via the cycle track past the space centre etc meet up at Red Hill RAB would work if you are interested
Ian

irw

Quadricyclist
Thanks, but unfortunatley I think the quad is a little wide for the riverside path. (I think it would fit but no-one would get past!). I'm working out a quiet road route to Abbey park!

I am hoping to be riding in from Birstall with one other Trike if the plan works and am planning to go via the cycle track past the space centre etc meet up at Red Hill RAB would work if you are interested
Ian

Looks like I can make it.
The car starts after been sitting for four months while I was on holiday.

So what time are you setting out and from where ??
I hope to be there to join you.

Luck ............. :biggrin:

3tyretrackterry

the ride starts at 10am Roger (Plantfit) is coming over to me at about 9am and then a slow pootle into town for the start

I'll be leaving about 7-30-ish to.
So unless I get lost like I did last Sunday, I should arrive at about the same time.

The forecast for Leicester on Sunday doesn't look to bad.

OP
OP
P

plantfit

Guru
Great day out, good to ride with Ian and Nigel again plus all the other cyclists who were there today, well organised and a great atmosphere, certainly on my list of rides for next year

Roger

Top Bottom