Sleep habits.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

red_tom said:
I noticed the other day that I'm not comfortable getting off to sleep unless my hands are covered. I tend to sleep on my front and usually put one underneath my chest and the other one underneath my leg or both underneath my chest. If I am trying to sleep on my side then I tuck the lower one under my leg and have the top one under my shoulder or at least under the pillow. I think it might of come from having kittens sleeping on the bed who would attack anything that moved.

Anyone else any odd sleeping routines?

Anychance of any pics. ?

:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
zimzum42 said:
After years of sleeping with lots of mosquitos around, I can't sleep well unless I'm covered. The face is OK, they never bite the face, but even if you've got a net, if your hand rests against it they'll bite you through it, so I can't sleep with my hands near the edge of the bed wither, they have to be under the pillow.

Jeez, you're getting into people's OCDs, this could go on forever.....

Rotterdam is one oif the worst places I've been for mosquitos and quite a few years ago I was there but staying in a hotel that had no aircon. I used an anti mosquito repellent to put on the exposed skin but it clearly stated "Keep away from the eyes". I did this and in the morning the bites and swelling around the eyes was 'not pretty'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Top Bottom