Sleep trackers (fitness bands)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
Can you link the Mi band to a gps tracker as well? Sync it to a garmin or mapmyride or similar?
I bought it initially to use as a sleep monitor.

If I did not have it I suspect I'd really be using my GPS smartphone for step/distance count.
It has no GPS so any linking would be a bit pointless, would it not ? For cycling the band is near pointless, though I suppose one could get to use it for a battery sapping continuous data transfer cadence, if that software existed.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Finally after a month of saying I wanted an exact replacement a new black UP24 has arrived. Stupidly I will see if it actually lasts by not using it when riding and keep it sweat free. Hmm
PS don't get your hopes up for the UP3 as it's been delay after delay. It's still not out

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh just synced the new band and it says I've been without one for 53 days. Add in the last one and out of 5 months it's only worked 3 months.

Last edited:

pauldavid

Veteran
I've had my jawbone up24 since christmas, used it every day for everything other than when in the shower or bath obviously and it's been faultless.

Really useful and gets quite addictive trying to keep activity levels up and beat previous targets.

Top Bottom