Slimy slugs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Try treading on one with bare feet, I think I'd prefer to tread in a dog turd.
Trust me you wouldn't I discovered that when the postman knocked at the door with a parcel and discovered that my girlfriends dog had got an upset stomach xx(, the postie didn't look too impressed either.

Have you ever tried hopping up a narrow steep flight of stairs to get to the bathroom of a terraced house.

Serge

Über Member
Trust me you wouldn't I discovered that when the postman knocked at the door with a parcel and discovered that my girlfriends dog had got an upset stomach xx(, the postie didn't look too impressed either.

Have you ever tried hopping up a narrow steep flight of stairs to get to the bathroom of a terraced house.
At least you can wash cack off, slug slime and innards seems to be completely waterproof. It's an absolute swine to get rid of.

Davos87

Guru
The other week when we were staying at my mums I reversed and parked on the driveway. Our car is quite long and to get the front end away from the pavement the back end touches the plants.
On the Tuesday evening we drove to Manchester. We parked up and Mrs Dave noticed 7 snails on the rear end of the car. They returned to Ellesmere Port with us and then made several journeys to the hospital in Chester, Prestatyn and Chirk.
They are no longer there.

I suppose is was a day out for them. Change of scenery and all that.

Wixsteman

Veteran
I guess I'm not as fit then - the flies tend to go straight down my throat I pant so much..
I had two flys for lunch on my afternoon ride
I stood in dog turd on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night, half asleep it felt a nice sensation :blush: until I realised what it wasxx(xx(xx( . Slugs give me the boak too

classic33

Leg End Member
The other week when we were staying at my mums I reversed and parked on the driveway. Our car is quite long and to get the front end away from the pavement the back end touches the plants.
On the Tuesday evening we drove to Manchester. We parked up and Mrs Dave noticed 7 snails on the rear end of the car. They returned to Ellesmere Port with us and then made several journeys to the hospital in Chester, Prestatyn and Chirk.
They are no longer there.
Wouldn't a vets have been better?

Top Bottom