Slumming it snackage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smeggers

Crikey - A fishfinger sarnie is health food in my world.

Gotta be white bread though - with loads of butter so the fish fngers melt it slightly. Nothing else.

D'oh made meself hungry now.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Tunnocks teacakes...

When in Japan, cheap sushi and smoked almonds from the nearest konbini (corner shop)...

TVC

Sainsbo's do some taste the difference fingers which are superb with Italian bread and a little rocket, though personally I love the Captains bog standards with ketchup and proper white bread.;)

My little perversion at the moment is pork scratchings, I hope it passes soon, my waist band is a bit tight right now anyway:sad:

Renard

Kirstie said:
even though the facts were staring him in the face he came up with a bonkers alternative story which he believed in with such conviction it became impossible for him to back down. delivered with such comic intensity too. what was his name?

Bonj?

I flick between:

2 Shreadded Wheat with peanut butter spread thickly on them, with milk - eat as normal yum yum!

or

Thick white toast with Marmite, mint sauce and sweet chilli sauce *drool drool drool*

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Some of this stuff sounds gross.... but chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle...hmmmmm even Greg Lemond used to eat the odd Pot Noodle....that he did.....

Just ride your bike more I say, burn it off, nothing wrong with 'everything in moderation'.......

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Kirstie said:
Oi! The mighty tunnocks teacake is not a slumming it snack. It is the food of the gods.

You just put that there to wind me up, didn't you?

Tunnocks Teacake - a close call between those and the Caramel Wafers. Definitely not slumming it, they are superb snackage, preferably with a nice cold can of Irn Bru.;)

*wearing Irn Bru lycra as he types this*

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
TheDoctor said:
Tunnocks Teacake - a close call between those and the Caramel Wafers. Definitely not slumming it, they are superb snackage, preferably with a nice cold can of Irn Bru.;)

*wearing Irn Bru lycra as he types this*

they should all be part of your so-called "five a day".

Top Bottom