Small saddle bags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bond

Im looking to buy a small saddle bag and was wondering if any one could recommend one to me?

The type of things I would be carrying in it would be:
spare innertube
repair kit
tyre levers
multi-tool
and a small pump.

It irratates me having them in my jersey pocket.

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Bond said:
Im looking to buy a small saddle bag and was wondering if any one could recommend one to me?

The type of things I would be carrying in it would be:
spare innertube
repair kit
tyre levers
multi-tool
and a small pump.

It irratates me having them in my jersey pocket.

I use one of these, it clips inton my Fizik Saddle but can get similar ones that clamp under the saddle rails.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Fizik_PAK_ICS_Saddle_Bag_with_Clip_-_Medium/5360017499/

Armegatron

Got one from Aldi. I think its a TARDIS because its quite roomy xx( Was only a few quid and came with some tools and stuff too.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
How small? I like the Topeak Aero range, the small would take the items you list, depending how long your pump is. The medium is extendable by unzipping, and the large is too. The large is LARGE. Also like the similar Altura ones.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Topeak Aero Wedge Medium is big enough for 2 tubes, PRK, Big multitool + separate levers, disposable gloves, nuts& bolts, spare chainlinks. Has an elastic strap on bottom for a mini pump (although I prefer to mount that on side of bottle holder)

I've go a few different sized Topeak Aero Wedges depending what I need to carry. A medium one I think would be big enough for what you list Bond. The only limit might be your pump length. My own preference is for the micro wedge I can only fit a multi tool (with tyre levers) a p'ture repair kit, keys and a back up cateye light and a foldable bag; and thats a tight fit. The pump and spare tube is in the jersey.

OP
OP
B

Bond

Thanks for the info guys, will look at all them options. The pump I have is this:
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_249076_langId_-1_categoryId_165661

Hopefully it should fit in to some of the smaller/medium saddle bags.

luther

I bought a decent Specialized one from Evans a few days ago. They have three different sizes starting from £10 so definitely worth a look.

Top Bottom