Small things that give immense satisfaction?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for that. TBH I just get whatever's at the supermarket when I go. I'll look for an online seed supplier.
We used to get ourselves from a wholesaler locally which was attached to an equestration wholesaler. We then purchased 3 big bins in which to store the food to keep it away from mice. It was definitely cheaper to buy all in bulk, but as mentioned, get hulled sunflower seeds if you do, otherwise the mess is horrendous and you will regret the day you stayed feeding them. Also make sure if you are going away for any length of time that you arrange for someone to come in and continue feeding them for you because once you artificially increase the population you will need to reduce what you put out slowly.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I. Usually the cats sit at the bottom, looking up, but sometimes they sit on my neighbour's car roof,

I bet you're popular.

Neighbour's car used to sit on the roof of my car.

Apart from the sticky paw marks, it left lots of fine scratches.

Come car part exchange time, the dealer tells me: "It's basically in good order, Mr Rider, but there are a lot of scratches on the roof."

The cat means no harm, but the ruddy thing cost me a couple of hundred off the value of my car.

Neighbour, of course, not interested, although no doubt he wouldn't be happy if I damaged his property.

MarkF

Guru
I bet you're popular.

Neighbour's car used to sit on the roof of my car.

Apart from the sticky paw marks, it left lots of fine scratches.

Come car part exchange time, the dealer tells me: "It's basically in good order, Mr Rider, but there are a lot of scratches on the roof."

The cat means no harm, but the ruddy thing cost me a couple of hundred off the value of my car.

Neighbour, of course, not interested, although no doubt he wouldn't be happy if I damaged his property.

They have a cat too, as do other neighbours, there are at least 7 cats in the immediate vicinity, the bird feeder is a source of unlimited attraction for them all. :smile:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I was watching the birds feeding in next doors garden..................I shouted to my wife "Tits like coconuts".
When I woke up:whistle:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Sadly we are inundated with paraqueets here in Finchley so any food left out for the birds attracts swarms of these and the other birds get frightened away.
P.JPG This appeared in our garden earlier this year.............I got the photo is the local paper as it was a first for Warrington.
I believe thay are a real pain when they take hold............especially to fruit growers.

jayonabike