Smelling drugs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's endemic here in Swine-dun. Some of the users are in works vans. I really should start taking numbers, since the employers usually take a dim view of such things (and may have random drugs testing).
Smoking anything in company vehicles is illegal! I remember when the ban on indoor smoking came in, my firm was sent an information pack by some Government quango, which showed the example signs you were required to stick on the inside of any company owned vehicle.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Smoking anything in company vehicles is illegal! I remember when the ban on indoor smoking came in, my firm was sent an information pack by some Government quango, which showed the example signs you were required to stick on the inside of any company owned vehicle.

No-one gives a ship, be it a fag or a spliff. It's not hard for a couple of coppers to stand on the side of a busy road, and smell the air, and 'direct' drivers to a stop and search.... but, we don't have many cops.... PROBLEM.

Jody

Stubborn git
Mrs Gti hangs her wetsuit up in the spare room and when it was new the neoprene smelled very similar to skunk, there may be some molecules that are common to both odours.

There is a plant in my parents garden that wreaks of it, and no its not a cannabis plant. Never worked out which one though. Also alcohol free Becks Blue smells strongly of it.

classic33

Leg End Member
Passed a recycling lorry parked up at the side of the road earlier. The taste from the cab, when the door was opened was one that stood out.

A driver for the same company was recently involved in an incident where he failed to make the corner. Turning the truck on it's side. Coming to a halt, on its side, just short of some houses.

postman

Legendary Member
While in New York two weeks ago,the streets stink of it.It is a terrible sickly smell.

Drago

Legendary Member
The wonderful College of Policing Ltd tells officers that the smell of cannabis is insufficient grounds for a stop and search. Yep, the only way smell of dope is to be acqhired is to either have it or have been in contact with it, yet the lefties at the CoP are quite happy to tell coppers that is insufficient. You couldn't make it up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom