Smelling drugs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
i'm pretty sure there are a couple of 'dealers benches' on the Bristol Railway Path. Always tend to see stoned youth sitting on them, furtively waiting for a new supply to arrive. A vapour trail of cannabis smoke often wafts gently down the path, can whiff it from 100 yards away, quite impressed by that:blush:.

passing the end of canal street in manchester is pretty much a daily 'fix' of a whiff of the herby stuff...

How does the Midland Hotel smell this week?

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I was waiting for a lift to work this morning when I espied a person on a bike belting along with no hands on the bars. He appeared to be rolling a cigarette, but as he passed the stink of cannabis smoke was rather apparent.

So he's bowling along, stoned, rolling something up as he goes, around all the school run drivers & kids on bikes, and with no hands on the bars !
I can only wish I had such skillz.

I was waiting for a lift to work this morning when I espied a person on a bike belting along with no hands on the bars. He appeared to be rolling a cigarette, but as he passed the stink of cannabis smoke was rather apparent.

So he's bowling along, stoned, rolling something up as he goes, around all the school run drivers & kids on bikes, and with no hands on the bars !
I can only wish I had such skillz.

Look on the bright side: He's not driving a car.

Rhysito

There are a number of non-narcotic plants that produce a smell not unlike weed - phylox is the only name that I can remember and probably spelt it wrong.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I was visiting my daughter in Berlin a couple of years back. Went for a run through a park with an old folks / retirement home next to it. Not only was there a van delivering booze outside, there was the distinct whiff of Moroccan Woodbines.
I've made a mental note of the address for future reference 😉

ExpatTyke

Yorkshireman in Deepest Somerset
I get a whiff of it on every single commute here in rural Somerset. No common factor, it's as likely to be coming from a new Mercedes or BMW as a beaten up white Transit.

Top Bottom