Smoking in cars to be banned.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Well, smoking while farting in an enclosed space such as a car could be deemed a potential fire hazard.

Levo-Lon

Guru
And who's going to enforce it? The existing ban on smoking in work vehicles is effectively unenforced, so why yet another law that can't be upheld?

gives the red tape brigade something to do...
I gave up fags ,I hardly ever drink , do I care if others do? no..id ban strong perfume mind as blue rinsers in restaurant's showered in yuk get up my nose and perfume makes me feel nauseous..txting behind the wheel is the one we need to give the ban and a massive fines too.
lots of disabled drivers with one arm or weak arm...most modern cars almost drive themselves..

Is the existing law about child seats enforced. From the lift drop offs I see, most parents don't even seem concerned about it.

[QUOTE 3429651, member: 9609"]So what will happen to a 17yo having a puff whilst driving with no one else in the car - will they be prosecuted for polluting themselves.[/QUOTE]
Good point!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Couldn't agree more with you on the drinking part, surely you must see that lighting a cggie behind the wheel and only using 1 hand (howver good you are at it) is dangerous?
Not a smoker, never have been but I've seen how cranky some get without a cig. TBH I'd rather a happy one handed smoker than 2 hands on the wheel and their brain in the fag packet.

albion

Guru
[QUOTE 3429651, member: 9609"]So what will happen to a 17yo having a puff whilst driving with no one else in the car - will they be prosecuted for polluting themselves.[/QUOTE]

No, but he will sue his dad at 18 for putting his life at risk as a child, thus ensuring access to early inheritance.
People will sell their soul for beer and fag money.

Top Bottom