Smoking ............... No more.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I'm in it with you :hugs:

Best of luck, stay strong!

Day 11 for me now, never come this far before, I've come too far to go back now!

Have a read through that site I posted yesterday though, there is some very useful stuff on there, I think it does help. You need all the help you can get beating this IMO, this is attempt number 407 for me (roughly ;) )

OP
OP
monkeylc

monkeylc

Über Member
I'm in it with you :hugs:

Best of luck, stay strong!

Day 11 for me now, never come this far before, I've come too far to go back now!

Have a read through that site I posted yesterday though, there is some very useful stuff on there, I think it does help. You need all the help you can get beating this IMO, this is attempt number 407 for me (roughly ;) )

brilliant website mate.
had me quoting things at work :thumbsup:

still off em,still feel crap!

compo

Veteran
I'm just over 5 years quit after smoking for 45 years and many attempts to stop.
There is a lot of help available via the NHS (or was when I quit).
I found a lot of help from the following website where I still visit regularly
http://www.as3-web.org/

It is good being free from tobacco so congratulations on your quit start.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
NHS stop smoking pack...........

squeeze this piece of sponge man?

Well done, stick with it, yes you will still feel crap!
Not for long though, soon you'll feel better than you ever have before :highfive: and you'll have cash in your pocket, you won't be wheezy, low risk of emphysema/cancer etc... not gonna bore you, you know the drill lol

Good luck, will be a fortnight for me on Sunday night, might have to celebrate. Not with a cigar though!

EDIT: See you're on day Three now. That was a real ***** of a day for me, and it seems a lot of people on the quitnow app chat thing really struggled on their day 3, lot of them in tears etc.
Hopefully you'll be fine, but if you're struggling, have a good read up on that website about time perception etc when you do get the pangs. It all helped me a fair bit.

OP
OP
monkeylc

monkeylc

Über Member
still going :thumbsup:
Had a drink last night which was hard,i'm just so used to smoking while drinking.
In fact don't think I've ever had a drink without a fag!
One good thing though,the alcohol seemed to have more effect,result :thumbsup:
Well done Panter,2 weeks is a long time mate....

Keep it up monkey!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Keep it going man , you will thank yourself in the long run !
I must admit i have never smoked as soon as they showed piccies at school of a smokers lung that was it and none of my family smoked.
Think of all the money you will have for the family bike bits ^_^

Top Bottom