Smut cafe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What do you reckon - should I just reduce the browser font size, so no one else who happens to look at this screen when I'm on CC Cafe can read it from a reasonable distance? :biggrin: Are people that stuck for thread topics...?

jonesy

Guru
andyoxon said:
What do you reckon - should I just reduce the browser font size, so no one else who happens to look at this screen when I'm on CC Cafe can read it from a reasonable distance? :smile: Are people that stuck for thread topics...?

Fair point... I'm pleased I didn't happen to click on Cafe during my lunch break today:thumbsdown:

What happened to putting NSFW warnings in dubious topics?

Night Train

Maker of Things
I'm avoiding all the 'smutty' topics. I had all that in another forum I no longer frequent. I don't mind it as I don't surf at work but I am not really interested. Someone must have put some bromide in my tea.

Noodley said:
I agree. I don't bother looking.

... is the sensible option. It's not like the thread titles lure you in by being superficially innocent or anything. If you think it's going to offend you, don't open it.
(This is me with my Forum Member's hat on, not my Moderator's hat.)

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
... is the sensible option. It's not like the thread titles lure you in by being superficially innocent or anything. If you think it's going to offend you, don't open it.
(This is me with my Forum Member's hat on, not my Moderator's hat.)

Right, go and answer my trivia question or let me ask my better one...:rolleyes:

Abitrary

tdr1nka said:
What's with all the dubious topics?
Maybe we need a Smutbox?

Maybe it's because soapbox will be closing down, and that's where people would instinctively put off the wall or risque stuff.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Maybe it's because soapbox will be closing down, and that's where people would instinctively put off the wall or risque stuff.

Nope. It's just crude. Soapbox is unimaginative. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom