1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smut cafe?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by andyoxon, 4 Jun 2008.

1. andyoxon

andyoxon Veteran

What do you reckon - should I just reduce the browser font size, so no one else who happens to look at this screen when I'm on CC Cafe can read it from a reasonable distance? :biggrin: Are people that stuck for thread topics...?

2. jonesy

jonesy Legendary Member

Fair point... I'm pleased I didn't happen to click on Cafe during my lunch break today:thumbsdown:

What happened to putting NSFW warnings in dubious topics?

3. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

What's with all the dubious topics?
    Maybe we need a Smutbox?

4. Night Train

Night Train Guest

I'm avoiding all the 'smutty' topics. I had all that in another forum I no longer frequent. I don't mind it as I don't surf at work but I am not really interested. Someone must have put some bromide in my tea.

5. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

That, or it could just be that it isn't all that funny or entertaining:blush:.

6. Night Train

Night Train Guest

Not checked to see one way or the other. Just not interested, at all.

7. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I also think some of these topics are unnesessary and don't really fit into this forum so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I agree. I don't bother looking.

9. ... is the sensible option. It's not like the thread titles lure you in by being superficially innocent or anything. If you think it's going to offend you, don't open it.
    (This is me with my Forum Member's hat on, not my Moderator's hat.)

10. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Right, go and answer my trivia question or let me ask my better one...:rolleyes:

11. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Maybe it's because soapbox will be closing down, and that's where people would instinctively put off the wall or risque stuff.

12. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Nope. It's just crude. Soapbox is unimaginative. :rolleyes:

13. It's not risqué - it's rubbish.
    There's also a difference between 'off the wall' and 'on the floor'.:rolleyes:

14. Milo

Milo Veteran

Family forum anyone?

15. zimzum42

zimzum42 Legendary Member

Sheesh, you guys must have low tolerance levels if you count this tame stuff as smut!