Smut cafe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
andyoxon

andyoxon

Guru
mjones said:
Fair point... I'm pleased I didn't happen to click on Cafe during my lunch break today:thumbsdown:

What happened to putting NSFW warnings in dubious topics?

The thing is at work, during coffee/lunch, and other times... people often come up to you to ask something and stand there reading what's on the screen...:biggrin: NSFW sub-forum needed...?

Milo

Guru
Theres a difference between smut and the threads some folk have created.

Smeggers

andyoxon said:
The thing is at work, during coffee/lunch, and other times... people often come up to you to ask something and stand there reading what's on the screen...:angry: NSFW sub-forum needed...?
Frankly, Id be more embarassed about colleagues knowing Im reading a cycling forum :biggrin:

jonesy

Guru
Rhythm Thief said:
... is the sensible option. It's not like the thread titles lure you in by being superficially innocent or anything. If you think it's going to offend you, don't open it.
(This is me with my Forum Member's hat on, not my Moderator's hat.)

You've missed the point RT- the problem andyoxon and I are referring to isn't the content of the thread, it is the thread titles themselves. I don't particularly want to be downloading a page full of titles about taking it up the arse, bollocks, which type of sex etc etc. Flag the headings NSFW and nobody will be bothered.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I must apologise for the thread title. I did realise it was not appropriate and edited it to WARNING: May Offend, or so I thought anyway but two seperate threads came up instead and for whatever reason the wrong one was deleted.

I was hoping one of the mods might change the title, though it is a bit late now. As those who have contributed have accepted, the thread was a bit of fun, but I realise that not everybody shares the same idea of what is acceptable or not, so anyone who objects to the thread title being on display has my apologies.

Top Bottom