Snot & Phlegm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Had it since last weekend. I blame @13 rider for dragging me out in the rain :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm suffering too, with a 100 km ride to get done in the next couple of weeks and then a 100 mile ride early in December. I can't face more than just strolling to the shops at the moment.

And the thread title reminds me that I intended to search for information on exactly what snot and phlegm are! They are obviously a byproduct of what the immune system does to find off such infections...

Go for a bike ride and perfect your "snot rocket" ^_^
But not in my direction, thanks very much! I once had a rider blast me full in the face when I caught up at a junction in Spain. He was mortified. I asked if he would mind checking that coast was clear before doing it next time! xx(

Drago

Legendary Member
Man flu? Sheesh, better call a priest while theres still time.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
See the line at the very bottom.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Old fashioned hankies? xx(. Gross
I always carry a hankie but around the house have beaten into submission and always use tissues (sorry numbnuts^_^).
I am prone to sneezing fits.... my record is 18......and tissues just wont cope.
One of my pet hates is when people sneeze onto thier sleave eughxx(

My wife swears by pine cone syrup for lung related health. You can get Polish and Russian versions, the stuff she gets comes from a valley famous for pine pollen and used as a health resort.

Top Bottom