Snot & Phlegm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
One of my pet hates is when people sneeze onto thier sleave eughxx(
I once took my elderly mum to her GP for a blood test. I sat out in the waiting room and was already thinking that it wasn't a healthy place to be with people coughing and spluttering away, but when the slob two seats from me coughed up a thick green slug of phlegm, looked at it on his hand for a few seconds, and then casually wiped it off onto the seat between us, I had to leave the building and wait in the car park...! :cursing:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I once took my elderly mum to her GP for a blood test. I sat out in the waiting room and was already thinking that it wasn't a healthy place to be with people coughing and spluttering away, but when the slob two seats from me coughed up a thick green slug of phlegm, looked at it on his hand for a few seconds, and then casually wiped it off onto the seat between us, I had to leave the building and wait in the car park...! :cursing:
At this point I think I will upchuck

classic33

Leg End Member
I always carry a hankie but around the house have beaten into submission and always use tissues (sorry numbnuts^_^).
I am prone to sneezing fits.... my record is 18......and tissues just wont cope.
One of my pet hates is when people sneeze onto thier sleave eughxx(
The covering of the mouth is an age old superstition, which has nothing to do with health reasons. It was to prevent the loss of your soul.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Through the joys of the interweb i have caught your snot
Went to work last night but felt truly awful and a lot of folk said i looked terrible so i am ringing in tonight .
Full on man flu walking around with toilet roll for snot and lumps and feeling light headed cold etc

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Through the joys of the interweb i have caught your snot
It is better to give than to receive.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I haven't had a cold for about 18 months now. How?

Always wash hands on entering your house and before sitting down at your computer at work.
Don't rub your eyes.
Don't pick your nose.
Take a zinc tablet every day or two.

It's simple virus avoidance.

Oh and to those who've got a cold - try antihistamine tabs, they dry up your eyes and reduce runny nose.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I haven't had a cold for about 18 months now. How?

Always wash hands on entering your house and before sitting down at your computer at work.
Don't rub your eyes.
Don't pick your nose.
Take a zinc tablet every day or two.

It's simple virus avoidance.

Oh and to those who've got a cold - try antihistamine tabs, they dry up your eyes and reduce runny nose.
Its called kids , you get every bug going and working shifts your immune system is toast anyway

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Its called kids , you get every bug going and working shifts your immune system is toast anyway
Our house has been full of it over the past week.
Both kids off school and both parents feeling rough too.
My son’s class had 13 kids off on Tuesday, that’s when you know there’s a bug going round.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's true that GtiJunior has left the nest so we are more in control of household hygiene. We do make a big thing of hand-washing on entering the house meaning we don't spread viruses all over the place.

Top Bottom