Snow.........is coming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Not sure, will ask my oh when he gets home later today if that is OK. But the rain had melted most of it off the lawn!

Thanks v much. It's a bit of an NCN70 recce so it will be quiet lanes. Hopefully by tomorrow they should be ok. Deep and Crisp and Even up here though

Clear but cold here this morning!

No snow

400bhp

Guru
Fab, thanks. High Leigh, Comberbatch, Acton Bridge, Manley....here I come

First bit of the Landudno ride. Enjoy.

If you've not set off yet do watch yourself, some of the route is on very back roads, in particular around Acton Bridge, so there could be ice on them.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Damn,thought it was warming up...

20150131_103723.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Some brave soul has just cycled up past me on Chunal. I've given up.........going sledging!
I passed someone on a FAT bike riding up Monks road from Charlesworth this morning (admittedly I was in a car :whistle:). I stopped off at the very top to do some sledging with the kids.

upload_2015-1-31_16-54-43.png

200ft descent in 0.15 miles of virgin snow, it was perfect and we did 3 or 4 runs before heading over to the Snake Pass. I was saddened but not surprised to find a number of abandoned cars on the other side of the Snake summit that had windows smashed by thieving scumbags, out to loot the possessions of people who would obviously have had other things on their mind than removing valuables when they had to leave the cars.
We then joined the masses who were busy churning up the Glossop golf course with sledges and snow boards before returning home to a heroes welcome and fry-up, courtesy of Lady Skol :hungry:

Twinks

Über Member
Oh what a perfect day! @I like Skol, If we had a wife that's what we would have done ;) Alas it was the chippy for us. I've seen the guy on the FAT bike coming down off the moor. Bet he's had some great fun but looks blumin hard work on the road.

You can't believe how low some folk can go sometimes. My hubby is always paranoid when we park over there normally, perhaps he's right.:sad:

Top Bottom