Snow.........is coming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
B8izTJuIQAIaDT9.jpg

Gritting lorry in Tameside tonight :blush:

Light sprinkling? Down here everyone would take the day off work with a downfall like that! A few flakes were spotted over Coldharbour Lane yesterday evening but I missed them.
I lived in the south for many years.. I would get the standard, but you are in work, how? I cycled in as normal. I still don't understand how they can not drive in it and that is after the best part of 17 years living down there :wacko:

RedRider

Pulling through
I lived in the south for many years.. I would get the standard, but you are in work, how? I cycled in as normal. I still don't understand how they can not drive in it and that is after the best part of 17 years living down there :wacko:
I'm 17 years down here now and I miss the northern weather. We're 'lucky' if we get a bit of slush turning to ice in half an hour here.

I'm 17 years down here now and I miss the northern weather. We're 'lucky' if we get a bit of slush turning to ice in half an hour here.
We had a few bad spells in the time I was down there, we lived rurally on the Surrey Hampshire border out towards Hindhead and just occasionally a foot of snow would arrive overnight and on one rather memorial occasion 18 inches. I still went to work albeit slightly later than normal and got rather surpassed looks from the staff who lived on site. I was the only member of staff who lived off site to go to work that week! (It was a bordering school I worked in one that occasion.)

Top Bottom