Snow watch - how is it where you are?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
The BBC were wrong :sun:

Not if you went through Abbey Park at 17:00 tonight. Half the park had a good inch of hail that had turned to slush, the other half was completely clear, by the time I got home (near the racecourse) it was bone dry

gavgav

Guru
Drove to work in a Blizzard, in Shrewsbury, this morning. Only lasted about 20 minutes and didn’t stick, but it was about the heaviest snow we’ve seen all Winter!

Lullabelle

Banana
Not if you went through Abbey Park at 17:00 tonight. Half the park had a good inch of hail that had turned to slush, the other half was completely clear, by the time I got home (near the racecourse) it was bone dry

Wow, the sky turned really dark but we only had a very short burst of heavy rain drops, not many but they were big.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
We had several hail storms overnight here, today is a dark, dull, cold day.
I think we escaped the snow.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Nice in Denmark and that makes a change. My Honda Innova has got its first run out this year
IMG_20190404_101316.jpg

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
20 C and bright sunshine here in the Algarve :tongue:
'koff

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Winter has returned in Shropshire:

P4040366.JPG

P4040368.JPG

P4040369.JPG

P4040374.JPG

P4040376.JPG

P4040379.JPG

P4040382.JPG

P4040384.JPG

P4040385.JPG

It's been rain, sleet or snow pretty much all through the day and this afternoon I decided to take a trip to the Long Mynd where I knew it would have been snowing properly. I tried to get right up onto the top via High Park but the car got stuck in the snow so I had to abandon that idea and instead parked lower down at Plush Hill to have little bit of a walk from there.

Edit to add: While writing this the sun had come out and I was toying with the idea of getting the bike out. Now though I can hear distant thunder to the south of me. We are having a lot of weather today.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Winter has returned in Shropshire:

View attachment 460755
View attachment 460756
View attachment 460757
View attachment 460758
View attachment 460759
View attachment 460760
View attachment 460761
View attachment 460762
View attachment 460763
It's been rain, sleet or snow pretty much all through the day and this afternoon I decided to take a trip to the Long Mynd where I knew it would have been snowing properly. I tried to get right up onto the top via High Park but the car got stuck in the snow so I had to abandon that idea and instead parked lower down at Plush Hill to have little bit of a walk from there.

Edit to add: While writing this the sun had come out and I was toying with the idea of getting the bike out. Now though I can hear distant thunder to the south of me. We are having a lot of weather today.

Nice moody pic's!

Top Bottom