SNOW!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good luck RT - getting nasty up north now.

Well, kids have been out on the sledges, me back from Physio, dry off the older sledge and....nah didn't go out on it - I've just glass fibred two cracks and a hole in it - the kit cost as much as the sledge (£10) - but I've got a stack of glass fibre left for 'other' repairs.......

longers

Legendary Member
wafflycat said:
Take it carefully!

Very carefully!

I'd say pop in for a brew but you'd not get your truck down my street, or you might but it might be awkward getting out again. And I'll be asleep.

It's just starting to stick here, must be, let me see........................., all of 5mm thick!

col

Legendary Member
Its raining here now, so the snow is melting away, but we are supposed to get twice as much overnight, but if it doesnt freeze it might not lay?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Some more pics
The lights in the 2nd & 3rd pic are from the Gritter truck going up the road and doing a couple of circuits of the roundabout

arranandy said:
3 or 4 inches of snow here. Main roads OK but minor and side streets/roads bit of a nightmare:sad: More snow forecast for tonight so we'll see what the morning brings

On the news today Natasha Kaplinsky said she had eight inches last night which was making it difficult this morning.

She may be in for the same again tonight.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Over The Hill said:
On the news today Natasha Kaplinsky said she had eight inches last night which was making it difficult this morning.

She may be in for the same again tonight.

yer i just got back from hers, she got the same alright :smile:

We had about 3/4" this morning and most of the local schools were closed because the teachers cuoldn't get in, wusses! I don't seem to remember the schools that I went to ever closing just because it snowed a bit, if the caretaker could get in to open up the school then you went to school even if the heating stopped working (which was very rare). Just keep your coat on and write faster:smile:. Oh and most of my schooling was in the midlands where it realy snowed, i.e anything up to a foot was not unusual:biggrin:.

Top Bottom