Snow's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 23692

Plenty snow here till around 3:00ish, then it turned to heavy rain and now all the snow's gone :sad:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Plenty snow here till around 3:00ish, then it turned to heavy rain and now all the snow's gone :sad:

Hopefully the same will happen here, I hate snow.

matthat

Über Member
I got out for a measly 6 miles and by eck it was a grim ride!! But got a couple of local big hills in which was a good feeler for the summers c2c!! And surprised myself on strava which pleased me!!

Pjays666

Über Member
I got out for a measly 6 miles and by eck it was a grim ride!! But got a couple of local big hills in which was a good feeler for the summers c2c!! And surprised myself on strava which pleased me!!
Well done at least you got out Matt which is more than I did. Now I feel even more guilty lol

D

Deleted member 20519

It was snowing this morning for a few hours and then it rained and it all went away. I'd rather have snow that rain!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Been getting plenty of rain, but no snow. Funny, coz it usually looks like the arctic here from November through March . Two years ago, We received 6 inches of snow in early November, then another foot in December. This 18 inches melted in early January, the the next day it snowed 24 inches, which, with supplementary snows from time to time, lasted us until April. Last year and this one, hardly any snow at all, although this year is much colder than last.

matthat

Über Member
Well done at least you got out Matt which is more than I did. Now I feel even more guilty lol
Cheers fella!!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Snow again! I think I'll borrow my mate's van and drive to work. I don't mind cycling with snow on the ground, but cycling when snow is in the air and there's a gale blowing is like being shotblasted in the kisser.
Probably wise Andrew. There will be ice under the snow in places anyway......and I agree, that icy wind nearly takes your face off!

Currently minus 6 here and not going above freezing apart from a couple of hours in the middle of the day.

Goldcoast

I'm starting to take it personally now, pick up new bike on Monday, have a wicked run out on Tuesday, the OH is ill on Wednesday so look after her. Thursday to Sunday a complete washout with the rain, then wake up today and there's snow :sad: what's expected tomorrow fire & brimstone. Arghhh!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Probably wise Andrew. There will be ice under the snow in places anyway......and I agree, that icy wind nearly takes your face off!

Currently minus 6 here and not going above freezing apart from a couple of hours in the middle of the day.

I've arrived at work and freezing show is howling off the rooftops on this industrial estate!

Now I just need to try and remind myself not to eat the entirety of the huge packed lunch I made myself for fuel today!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I'm starting to take it personally now, pick up new bike on Monday, have a wicked run out on Tuesday, the OH is ill on Wednesday so look after her. Thursday to Sunday a complete washout with the rain, then wake up today and there's snow :sad: what's expected tomorrow fire & brimstone. Arghhh!

I know the feeling; barring commuting my only chance to ride is on a Sunday morning and we've had one nice one in about the last four months!

Top Bottom