Snow's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's chucking it down in deepest south london this morning.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Took the car last night to work as its a 3 am return, glad i did as i struggled to even get home as the snow had fallen all night and the roads had not been gritted and as it was silly early there were no other tracks to follow .
Buses are not running and the road outside the house is a bus route, up after 2 hours sleep to look after the kids as the wife is at work and she had to walk, normally the grandparents look after the kids when i am on nights but its too dicey to risk it for the sake of a bit more sleep.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
2013-03-23 08.43.44.jpg
2013-03-23 08.43.06.jpg

mangid

Guru
Snowing here in Cambridge and just starting to settle on the roads.

Got my usual 41 Saturday early morning ride in, feet, hands, and a**e have just about recovered.

Anybody understand how fitbits work? Company gave us all one to encourage us to exercise, a 41mile ride is usually good for 14K 'steps', but it only gave me 9K this morning, feeling cheated :-)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I hate snow! :angry:

I'm with you brother!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Just took the trusty steed to the LBS, only 0.9 miles, but that was enough, roads are horrendous, so I broke the rules and road on the path, marathon winters do leave a lovely pattern in the snow though.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Snowing here in Cambridge and just starting to settle on the roads.

Got my usual 41 Saturday early morning ride in, feet, hands, and a**e have just about recovered.

Anybody understand how fitbits work? Company gave us all one to encourage us to exercise, a 41mile ride is usually good for 14K 'steps', but it only gave me 9K this morning, feeling cheated :-)

It knew you weren't trying hard enough so docked you 5k.

mangid

Guru
I got up early it was wet but I was tempted to go out but still had the remnants of a healing trapped nerve; so I thought Id let it take its course and went back to bed for a few hours extra kip. Its now looking pretty white out there!

Rest and get well soon !

Top Bottom