Snow's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

Hasn't stopped snowing all night, properly deep now but the pavements are icy :sad:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Snow is melting quicker than the meltiest thing from the planet Melt. Going to be very icy in the morning though.

Phoenix Lincs

Über Member
Doesn't seem very windy here though, so that's a blessing. Saves getting 'whiteout' on the glasses. Debating going out or turbo-ing. Pros and cons balancing. And faffing about on cycle chat!

Just 3 weeks ago and 400miles further north
Image0329.jpg

Meanwhile down south today :wacko:

Image0351.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Spent an hour and a half clearing the drive up to the road, its a long drive with 3 houses on but no one else ever bothers.
it has not stopped snowing since friday , its very fine now but windblown stuff so i wore my cycling specs, road is still very slushy and single lane even though its a bus route.I now have back ache ,a snickers bar and a coffee :blush:.
I cannot see me getting out today and i will probably get up an hour earlier tomorrow to see what its like although i do not fancy getting up at 4.30 .

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
All melting again in Leicester, really need it to go now, supposed to be taking the missus and kids to east midlands airport tomorrow morning for a 7am flight.

snorri

Legendary Member
Fingers crossed it'll warm up a tad after lunch cause I'm getting cabin fever :ohmy:
I worry for you HLaB, you're beginning to sound like a southern softie:sad:.

Meanwhile in the north, with no snow to melt other than on the hilltops, the :sun: is resting behind a cloud, we eagerly wait its return in the summer. :smile:

Top Bottom