So how many recumbent riders have we?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcd

Ferry was cancelled because of bad weather last week :-(

It's now due in on Thursday - 42 hours and counting . . .

mcd

Riding it at Hillingdon depends on actually getting the bike, and working out the logistics of transporting it (and it's glass case ;) ). Even then, I'll not have had much time on it - so I wouldn't worry if I were you. As for what it is, in the photos it does indeed look an "exotic carbon job". I hope I'm not going to be disapointed when it comes out of the box.

NickM

Veteran
Have you been to Krakow? If so, gah - one is positively ;) with envy. The arms race hots up!

Just bear in mind, Keith, that the more exotic the bike, the more it's like buying a kit - they often require quite a lot of sorting-out time before they are actually ridable... but I do hope you have it ready for Hillingdon.

Does this mean you'll be aiming to complete a whole series next year? Do you worry about baggage handlers, and getting from port/airport to circuit?

stevew

1999 Trice Classic, the nineth frame that the ICE boys made !

In my warehouse I have 2 Linears, Speedy #007, a Zem, a Mini Zem by Pacific Cycles, several Giant Revives, a Bike E, a Bike E clone, a Speed Ross in two halves which needs a 'bit' of welding, a Micwic LWB, ten KMXes in various states of wreckedness, two adult KMXes with broken spines and one adult KMX which works (ish), one no-name SWB nasty home built monstroisity, Christian Schumachers ET3 two seater sociable quad, a recumbent-front/ upright-captain tandem, and three Quetzals.

When I say my warehouse......

Andy in Sig said:
What happened then?

I had it 5 years and killed it by doing 45miles ish a day over 2years and doing no work on it then leaving it for 3 years in my shed. Then at the start of this year i got it up and running with a good clean and then 2 weeks later some guy sore it and waved some notes at me. The mad thing is it was just £50 off what i payed for it 5 years ago ;):thumbsup:xx(

Top Bottom