So I am peering at Poncho's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
on e-bay as I am not sure my cloak will actually be any good for the school run on the really bad winter weather on the bike

And I come across this

$(KGrHqNHJCUFHT!jSvmLBR3PYlelE!~~60_58.JPG

Why?? It is supposedly a dual hood cycling poncho!

Tandems??

Why do you need a see through panel ???

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Why do you need a see through panel ???

Possibly to allow the front light to be visible when using it.

Why the hands need to be visible is another matter.

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

Possibly to allow the front light to be visible when using it.

Why the hands need to be visible is another matter.

But would the panel not be behind the light looking at the hand gloves?

Or would you put it over the handlebars and then have your gloved hands on the plastic over the handlebars??

It is very odd!

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

Used a lot in asia. The hands are clear so people can see the controls on mopeds and such things.

Oh mopeds ah, so the second hood is for your passenger I can see choking might be a possibility if you moved quickly without the other person being aware you were going to do it

Sara_H

Guru
The poillion passenger doesn't look very happy.

Whats the window for? I dont get it!

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

The poillion passenger doesn't look very happy.

Whats the window for? I dont get it!

No he does not does he, the one in front is all smiley the one behind looks like he has a strop on.

I think he was recently half choked - perhaps it is the equivalent of being the back half of a pantomime horse?

OP
OP
Puddles

Puddles

Poncho, OMG ! You are jesting about getting one ?

Well no, but I am having second thoughts, in my defence prior to this year the school run has just been taking the eldest to school so when the weather is blowing a hoolly and rain is running out the bottom of your trousers like a river I have worn my cloak, it is heavy wool, it is floor length it has a nice big heavy hood, you can keep a small baby or child underneath it so they do not get wet, but it would not be good for cycling in, and from this year onwards I have one to drop at the top of the village and then one to get tot he bottom of the village in 10 minutes - meaning I need to cycle so I sort of went from cloak to poncho........

Top Bottom