So Many Headcams! - All commuters need...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's not high-viz though....:biggrin::angry:;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Aperitif said:
...one of these! Don't get caught out looking scruffy as Magnatom skirls at ye, fear not a close inspection from Bent Mikey-fore and aft-and feel confident when gaz 'Oi's' you up! :biggrin:
#

I can see the Teef of the future here, smooth, sleek and sophisticated. Gone will be the bruiser in lycra torturing some delicate titanium/carbon/alu steed between his massively muscled legs. While choking the life out of racing bars with hands honed at the forge. Rather we'll see a sleek, refined, yet slightly bulkier, steel frame fixed machine, with a small, leather, buckled saddlepack. The only lycra may be padded undershorts. Otherwise it'll be the plus four style fixed shorts, various colours, the whole array of Rapha jerseys and shirts. The go fast helmet replaced by a cap, at a jaunty angle of course.

Oh yes, the 'gentleman about town' look, I can see it now:biggrin:

Mark_Robson

MacB said:
#

I can see the Teef of the future here, smooth, sleek and sophisticated. Gone will be the bruiser in lycra torturing some delicate titanium/carbon/alu steed between his massively muscled legs. While choking the life out of racing bars with hands honed at the forge. Rather we'll see a sleek, refined, yet slightly bulkier, steel frame fixed machine, with a small, leather, buckled saddlepack. The only lycra may be padded undershorts.
That sounded like a passage from a Mills & Boons. It's strangely sexual. :angry::wacko::biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Mark_Robson said:
That sounded like a passage from a Mills & Boons. It's strangely sexual. :angry::wacko::biggrin:

I'm just glad that you got something out of it

Top Bottom