so... thinking about a Audax ride will my bike be upto it ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jamieyorky

Jamieyorky

Veteran
I saw several PBP riders on hybrids. One was on a Brompton.

You're fine.

Re. Wiggy 200 and 300 they tend to be April / May.

Having just checked there's no York-based events up on Audax UK's events list yet, but there will be.

I'm after another SR medal in 2016 so will pick up a 200 or 300 from York to go with the 400 and 600 I've scheduled.

Thanks ill keep a look out, also willing to travel to your neck of the wood's if there is any ride's coming up?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looks good to me.

As long as bike and rider are road worthy all should be fine.

And enjoy yourself

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Thanks ill keep a look out, also willing to travel to your neck of the wood's if there is any ride's coming up?

That's an easy start then; Season of the Mists / Mellow Fruitfulness tomorrow. Plus lots of rides by the same organiser. I did the E&W Coasts 600 which was really good.

If you look at this year's rides many were early so they could be used as PBP qualifiers. 2016 should be more spaced out.

OP
OP
Jamieyorky

Jamieyorky

Veteran
That's an easy start then; Season of the Mists / Mellow Fruitfulness tomorrow. Plus lots of rides by the same organiser. I did the E&W Coasts 600 which was really good.

If you look at this year's rides many were early so they could be used as PBP qualifiers. 2016 should be more spaced out.

Yes i saw the Mists/Mellow ride but can't make it at short notice. :sad:

Enjoy it if your doing it :thumbsup:

Top Bottom