So, this Ditchling Beacon...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisc

Guru
I'm afraid I have no idea. I was too traumatised! Here's my GPS route though.

Actually looking at the map I can safely say that Broadbottom (fnnarr) was the worst bit!!
Ah you missed the good bits out! Strines, Bradfield, Winnats. I nip over there to torture myself every now and then, it's only 20 miles away. Woodbine cafe for all day brekky and cakes :-)

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ah you missed the good bits out! Strines, Bradfield, Winnats. I nip over there to torture myself every now and then, it's only 20 miles away. Woodbine cafe for all day brekky and cakes :-)
Ah I think this is the difference. I think when I got to Buxton I'd done 170 miles that day.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I intend to. Not sure if I can fit it in this year or not but I will be back. Not letting any poxy hill think it's got the better of me :boxing:

I'm currently allowing The Devil's Staircase to imagine it has defeated me. It's looking rather smug about it and doesn't know that I intend to go back* and tweak its nose.

*with a granny ring, admittedly. Possibly even on the mtb. No point making a complete tit out of myself twice.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm currently allowing The Devil's Staircase to imagine it has defeated me. It's looking rather smug about it and doesn't know that I intend to go back* and tweak its nose.

*with a granny ring, admittedly. Possibly even on the mtb. No point making a complete tit out of myself twice.
I think a granny ring is admitting defeat myself!!

You not on the Southend run tonight?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'll put it on my list.

Shame. I'd got you a pressie. It'll keep until Newhaven though

:girl: I don't think I can do Newhaven either, though. I take it you have a good excuse for missing Swansea?

Top Bottom