So what bike are you commuting on + link a picture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
It was my bulk grocery order (a bunch of us order wholesale from Suma, the wholefood supplier), and there was also three boxes of teabags, 6 jars of pasta sauce and some other stuff. I was determined to get it all home in one trip, despite also having my normal pannier, and riding kit to carry (hence the whip!) :blush:

radger

Veteran
I ride mister bike to work.

Here is mister bike:
161925530_01bf8e8729_m.jpg

ChrisKH

Guru
I'm rather perplexed by what's under the toilet rolls; could be a Goth's SS Stormtrooper's helmet or a witches cauldron. This is for Arch's post btw.

Keith Oates

Janner
Arch said:
It was my bulk grocery order (a bunch of us order wholesale from Suma, the wholefood supplier), and there was also three boxes of teabags, 6 jars of pasta sauce and some other stuff. I was determined to get it all home in one trip, despite also having my normal pannier, and riding kit to carry (hence the whip!) :blush:
I thought the whip was in case an unnamed solicitor was waiting at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TimO

Guru
Here's my all year Brompton T3 commuter:

BromptonLab_Thumb.jpg

It's pretty unmodified from standard. I've got the extended telescopic seat pillar, since I'm a bit lanky, and I dumped the Brompton dynamo set, which kept breaking, in favour of an Exposure Endura Turbo front light, Dinotte AA Tail Light, and Cateye TL-LD1000 backup rear light.

There are also fittings on the handlebars for the Oregon Scientific ATC2000 camera, and a Cateye HL-EL500 spare front light, although neither is shown on there.

There are also Bob Nutz on the rear axle, so I can tow a Bob Yak trailer, but you can't really see those in this shot.

Lovely Bike Pingu (Pics a bit `large`... no auto re-sizing on here - yet :blush: )

domtyler

Über Member
If you commute along the A11 between 7:30-8 am/5:30-6pm- you may see a black streak and feel a rush of warm moist air. It will be this bike ridden by me. :blush:

Top Bottom