So what have you got planned for the bank holiday weekend?*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I presume the bank here will be open, and I'll go along and see what you are all missing, just becuase I can! :laugh:

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Bank Hodilay? ..... When?...... Oh yes, that English one....... I'm in Scotland....... When is it?....... Ah right, I've just looked at the calendar...... I doubt I'll be doing much....... but I'll be heading for the Paralympics a few days later if that counts?

Away and wheesht you! You've had your bank holiday earlier this month and the September weekend is still to come and that's not even taking into account the fair fortnight in July. Bloody whingy Scots :tongue:

Lee_M

Guru
Nice long ride round Essex on Saturday, posh nosh out on Sunday and then maybe an off road on Monday

london wetland centre - probably reptile surveying. also taking photos for the fun of it.

Boo to shopping.

Camping in cornwall with the family. Not sure if the bike will go cos I have been working away and taking the chance to get the miles in.

By the way, working away has these benefit of meeting other cyclists from other places who can give great advice on the local area, but also be good enough to to take you out and about, just because! Cycling really does break down all.sorts of barriers and that's why I love it.

But back to the bank holiday.

Hopefully snorkelling with my daughters while my good lady drinks a lovely coffee on the beach. Happy days.

Top Bottom